Monday, September 10, 2007

I've Got A PROBLEM...and so do YOU!


Look...you've got to read this book...Don't let the title give you reason to ignore it...this book is for anyone who ever interacts with any other person. Couples, families, groups, businesses, office staffs...anyone.

A close brother recommended that I read it, so yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble and found a copy, thinking I might get a chance to read it while traveling. I did...like FAST...I read the book on the plane here and encouraged (did I mean to say "ordered"?) him to read it...FAST!!!

I don't even know where to start, but I'm convinced we all have the same problem that is talked about in this little book. And as the writers suggest, we don't even know we have the problem which actually keeps us from getting help! And within one single reading, I'm more than convinced that the problem we all have can only be addressed in the manner the writers of this book prescribes.

HINT: When you and I are prompted to put the needs of another out front, but then fail to act on them, we're betraying ourselves. We begin responding to other persons from inside our box. Ever pretend to be asleep when the baby cries? (Ahh, she'll get up, besides I work early) Or consider filling up gas tank for someone else, but then deciding to just go home and let them do it?

Get the book...please. Read it...FAST!!! (Or SLOW, or MEDIUM, or Read it TWICE!) Just READ it!!

This "box thing" that all of us do...it's hurting everyone...

No comments: