Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Web Master's Phenomenal Artistry Mirrors One Greater


Just out for a walk with Angel, our Westie. Passing through the neighborhood, midday, checking out the flowers and bushes without a great deal of attention, when there it was...one of the larger spiders I'd seen, just hanging in the sun. I'll bet it was close to 4 inches long including the legs, the body about 1.5 inches or so.

I had to return with the camera; so I walked Angel home and returned with the Nikon, hoping that it hadn't left for some other web. Sure enough, still there, and more than willing to be photographed. I didn't have the macro lens along, but I moved around to the other side of the web and got as close as I could and still have focus....WOW, the colors and beauty of this spider!



Granted, spiders aren't everyone's idea of beauty, but you have to admit, this one is amazing. Yet another example of The Creator's Phenomenal Artistry and Joy in HIs Work!

And so easily I could have walked right by, missing His Handiwork.

I do this more often than I'm willing to admit, with more significant creatures than a spider.

I wonder...how many times have I walked right by others....probably even you, and missed the Creator's Phenomenal Artistry and Joy in Having fashioned YOU?

Not today. Today, I want to proclaim God's Glory for YOU, designed right into YOU!

Yes YOU...You're Phenomenal!

No comments: